Saturday, September 13, 2008

I AM A GREAT-AUNTIE!!!




BRYNLEE ROHNER
DOB: 9/13/08
WEIGHT: 9 lbs 2 oz.
LENGTH: 19" long
Favorite great-aunt: CHERYL!!!






Guess what?!!! I am a great-auntie. My cute neice Camille and her husband Kyle had my first great-neice this morning, 9/13/08, at 6:39 a.m. She was 19" long and weighed 7 pounds 2 ounces, but from the looks of those thighs and her cheeks she looks like she weighs more! :) Wait! Those cheeks look familiar--they look just like Camille's when she was a baby!

She is a BEAUTY!!!

And is that hair curly or just fuzzy?! Maybe she will have Camille, Jennica, and Alisa's beautiful hair!! (So I just found out Kyle HAD curly hair too so I guess she is destined for fantastic curly hair!)

HERE IS THE PROUD DADDY!!! We love you Kyle!


Lynette and I are already making plans to be the

GREATEST and FUNNEST great-aunts EVER!!!

So be prepared!!!

2 comments:

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

haha you guys are the best! I'm sure you two will make fantastic great aunts. Yes everyone's like oh my gosh she's so like you! She has your chubby cheeks. So fun tokiss and squeeze :) I can't wait to see everyone for thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

WOW what memories that brings back to me....Time flies. How fun to be a mom of a newborn again, but only in the pics. I'm waiting to be a nana someday so I can hug, kiss, spoil and return to his/her parents!

xox